There's no question that you're good at what you do. I mean, you are a BEAST. But for some reason, you just aren't getting the business. I mean, you're getting business but you're getting what you can get instead of getting what you want. You have business cards, right? You even did a Facebook ad and no sign ups. You're spinning your wheels (and coins) and let's be real, ain't nobody got time for that.
So what's the deal?!?
You've got your business cards. You even had someone on Fiverr design a cute logo you. You've got a Facebook page AND a Facebook group and even though you don't have a website, you want one but you don't even know where to start with that. The thing that's got you trippin' is that despite having these things in place, you still aren't getting the client that's ready to drop them coins. Sure, they've seen what you can do but they're price shopping and we both know these shoppers ain't loyal. What you want are customers that values what you do and are willing to pay for that value. But J. Ward, how do we get there? Glad you asked! It all boils down to your brand message and how your brand STYLE portrays that message. If your brand identity (aka brand style) doesn't coordinate with your brand message, you're confusing your consumer which is why you're getting who you're getting and not who you want.
For 10 years I've partnered with emerging businesses, organizations, and professionals to attract the right audience by creating brand identities that are both relatable and effective. I used their brand message to create a vision to speak to their consumer. Together we've grown businesses, sold out events and elevated perception, transforming dreams into dollars.
If you know your audience (who they are, what they want and how they want it) and your brand message is clear (the problem you solve, who you solve it for and how you solve it) but your brand identity lacks what it needs to pull in your dream client, let me take a look at what you have going on.
Here's what you get...
In a one-hour brand audit, I'll take a look at your current visuals (logo, website, social media, current brand collateral) and together we'll connect the dots between you and the client who's waiting on you to show up in their circles. We'll discuss what problems you are currently facing in your business, what you hope to accomplish going forward and what you need to do in order to make that happen. You will leave our chat with actionable steps to get you in position to show your dream client that you are the one to work with. This service is priced at $67. There is a limited number of appointments available for a special rate of $27.
A brand audit is for you if....
- You know who you want to work with but you can't seem to get on their radar.
- You know why you are "THE ONE" to work with but can't understand why they don't see it.
- Your graphics suck. Yep, I said it.
- You're frustrated because your appointments are filled with price shoppers who aren't serious about working with you.
- You want a professional to look at what you have and take over with your brand identity.
- You don't have a clear brand identity (whaaaaat).
- You're ready to stop playing in your business and make shit happen.
Raise your hand if that's you.
A brand audit is not for you if....
- You don't have an established brand message. Check out Kaye Putnam's Brand Quiz for direction.
- You're new in business and haven't researched who your ideal client is.
- You aren't ready to take the steps needed to align your brand message with your brand identity